Dark Side Switch Campaign Dark Side Switch Campaign

Ingenius.

A great parody of teh Apple commercials. I lvoed it and laughed my head off! Now all you need is a pic of Ellen Feiss in teh background wearing a dark cape, and I'll be very pleased. ;)

Badman!!! Badman!!!

This sucks!

THis has no plot at all, and is not funny what so ever. Whyd you even submit this? And why did you use "SayIt" instead of sound recorder?

Brutality Brutality

AWESOME!!

THis is flash to the fullest.

Indiana Jones (Stick Ver) Indiana Jones (Stick Ver)

Funny but..

It was funny but.. The voices were messed up in a few places. They were switched around and stuff. Oh well.

DBZ Mawi Style DBZ Mawi Style

HIlariousity

This is so funny. It cracks me up everytime I watch it. But, whats with them playing soccer? One minute they are whooping eachother, then they drink Iced tea and they end up killing the poor dog to get the soccer ball. Its just weird. Oh well. Just makes it funnier.

Stop the Pop-Ups Stop the Pop-Ups

...

WHATS THIS? LIKE THE FIFTH REVIEW IVE WRITTEN TODAY ABOUT THE SAME THING? DAMNIT! WILL YOU PEOPLE STOP STEALING MY IDEA?

.Newgrounds. .Newgrounds.

THief

IVE HAD ENOUGH OF PEOPLE STEALING MY IDEA! DAMNIT!

Sprint Sprint

Theif!

Stealing my ideas! DAMNIT! Its nice, but you little thief!

Dremen responds:

I had never seen urs. And frankly it sucks. It's sprint! All Sprint, you never pointed that out!

Skateboarding Drawback Skateboarding Drawback

Nice

This is great, but you should have more tricks. I like your style of drawing, and it was a nice little tidbit to add the THPS music at the end.

Peace of War Peace of War

Great!

That was awesome! THat should be number 1! I actually liked this, and I usually only like the funny stuff! Great Job!